1. Copyright Statement
(1) The China DIA, DIA and www.di-award.org, as well as other registered domain name, trademark and distinguished name on this site are protected by relevant laws. The use that easy to cause any confusion or ambiguity of the above mentioned must be granted with the written consent by the Design Intelligence Award Committee. The names, pictures, website logos appearing on this site are the distinguished marks of Design Intelligence Award, which cannot be used by anyone without the written permission of the site owner.
(2) All materials that include but are not limited to the text, pictures, videos and audios, posted on this site are subject to the copyrights owned by the Design Intelligence Award Committee, and all content on this site are protected by the Copyright Law of People's Republic of China and other relevant laws. Any use of all or part of any content or service provided on this site for commercial, profit-making and advertising purposes must be granted with the written consent by the Design Intelligence Award Committee. Any use of all or part of any content or service provided on this site for non-commercial purposes shall obey the copyright law and other relevant laws. Any violation acts to the site owner and other relevant persons are not allowed.
(3) Any reproduction or citation of all or part of the content on this site must be legally used for the free services of public news information out of good will. The content on this site cannot be distorted or changed and the source of documents must be reserved when being reproduced or cited. Anyone shall undertake the entire legal responsibility including the copyright for his reproduction or citation of all or part of the content on this site.
(4) This website shall assume no liability for any civil disputes, administrative settlement or other losses caused by improper reproduction or citation of all or part of the content on this site.
(5) This website shall reserve all the right to investigate the legal liability of the users who disobey this statement or maliciously use the content on this site.
2. Privacy Statement
The privacy statement shall be regarded as the promise made by this site to protect the individual privacy of the site users. Based on the features of the Internet, this site would inevitably develop a direct or indirect interaction with you, thus this statement hereby explains the adopted policies for collecting, using and protecting the individual information of site users. Please read the following carefully:
(1) This site shall collect the non-personal information through your IP address, such as the browser nature, the operating systems and so on. By collecting the above information, this site shall make customer counting so as to improve the management and the services on this site.
(2) When you are registering and submitting your entry works on this site, this site shall require you to provide some individual information through the registration form under your approval and confirmation. This site shall not use your individual information for other purposes.
This site shall protect your provided information with strict management and shall adopt appropriate techniques to prevent your information from being lost, stolen or tampered.
(1) This site shall assume no liability nor legal liability for any leakage of individual information if your registered account and password are shared with or told to others by yourself.
(2) This site shall assume no legal liability for any leakage, loss, embezzlement or tampering of individual information due to the temporary closure caused by hacker attack, computer virus, government restrictions or other irresistible factors or accidents.
(3)This site shall assume no legal liability for any leakage of individual information as well as any legal disputes or consequences due to the other websites that linked to this site.
(4) Any individual or organization who found infringement of intellectual property, shall submit his/their written notification of right with the identification, ownership certificate and detailed infringement proof. We shall assume no legal liability if the above legal documents cannot be provided. We shall inform the participant to provide a description of the situation within three working days after we receive the above legal documents. If the participant refuses to provide or postpones providing the description of the situation, or the entry work has been evaluated as involved in Intellectual Property disputes or having defects regarding Intellectual Property, we has the right to revoke the related entry work to prevent any loss or infringement.
(5) We shall assume no legal liability if the entry work is involved in Intellectual Property disputes or having defects regarding Intellectual Property, or being disqualified for awards evaluation, or awardees' standings being revoked.